skip navigation

Travel Tryout Update

02/12/2020, 2:00pm EST
By Pats Editor

Travel Tryouts for the 2020-21 season have been postponed and will be rescheduled once we have received permission from PVAHA. The PVAHA board of directors will continue to monitor Federal and State restrictions and recommendations and reschedule 2020–2021 tryouts as soon as possible. 


"The Affiliate will continue to monitor the situation regarding rink openings and based on that, will determine the date that clubs may begin the tryout process. Tier I clubs may begin on that date and all Tier II and Travel clubs shall begin 14 days from that date. Also, Tier II and Travel clubs may not offer player agreements until on-ice tryouts commence." - PVAHA Board of Directors

Tag(s): News